- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt & Wristbands. 2011 ATP Western & Southern Open. Includes Signed Tournament Postcard.Go Back
Winning Bid: $300.00
Winning Bid: $300.00
Auction ends: 2015-09-24 20:00
Total price with Buyers Premium: $360.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt & Wristbands from the 2011 ATP Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati, OH. Includes a signed official tournament postcard from 2013. This top and wristbands were a part of Rafa’s original equipment during the 2011 ATP Western & Southern Open, and were worn during match play on court. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: the shirt does not carry any significant markings, which is normal for a garment worn on hard courts. no significant damage can be found. light normal signs of use. Wristbands have a slight feel of use, but carry no significant markings or damage.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label inside of shirt. Only a Nike swoosh appears where a size label would normally appear on retail versions. The shirt has been custom tailored to Rafa’s unique body measurements.
2. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest.
3. “Custom Athlete” identifier tag to inner neckline.
4. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
5. Rafa bull logo to lower back. Thermally applied.
6. Thermally bonded seams to underarms.
7. Mesh sleeves.
8. Wristbands are a terry-cloth like material. Blue with white trim.
9. Official tournament postcard has been hand-signed by Rafa in black permanent marker. Measures 5″ x 7″.
10. Additional details apply.
A superb set of Rafael Nadal items from the 2011 Western & Southern Open. Matching shirt and wristbands coming from the 14x Grand Slam Champion.