- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Spain Davis Cup Nike Shirt. 2004 Davis Cup Final.Go Back
Out of stock
A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Spain Davis Cup Nike Shirt from the 2004 Davis Cup. This top was worn by Rafa early in his career, during a Davis Cup match versus the United States in the Final. The Davis Cup Final took place from December 3-5, 2004 in Seville, Spain. Nadal faced American Andy Roddick, wearing this top in the victory. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: No heavy markings or damage is evident. The garment has an obvious feel of age/light use. Normal condition for it’s age and level of use. It is unknown if this garment was washed after use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Garment is marked as a size Medium, which is correct for Rafa.
2. Garment is maroon in color with a white Nike swoosh and black trim.
3. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
4. Small Nike tennis black label stitched to lower front.
5. Sleeveless, as was Rafa’s preferred style earlier in his career.
6. Nike swoosh appears large to the chest, thermally applied.
7. This shirt does not feature the ‘custom’ labels associated with Rafa’s Nike contract gear as seen in later years. Rafa did not have fully custom designed garments for his time with the Spanish Davis Cup team during this phase of his career.
8. Please note that in some of the provided photographs, the color of the garment is brighter than it actually is due to lighting.
A rare museum-quality garment from early in Rafa Nadal’s career, coming from the 2004 Spanish Davis Cup Triumph over the USA in Seville.