- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Jacket, Programme & Signed Card. 2011 Wimbledon.Go Back
Winning Bid: $800.00
Winning Bid: $800.00
Auction ends: December 15, 2016 10:35 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $960.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Jacket, Official Match Programme from the 2011 Wimbledon Championships. These items are accompanied by an official tournament promo card which has been hand-signed by Roger from the 2015 Western & Southern Open. These items were a part of Roger’s original equipment at Wimbledon in 2011, and the jacket was used on-court during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout these items: The jacket shows minimal signs of use. No noticeable staining or damage can be found. Normal light signs of a garment that has been used. Excellent condition. The match programme has some light bends and wear.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label appears inside the jacket. The jacket was custom designed for Roger and has been tailored to his exact body measurements and preferences. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would appear on retail versions.
2. “Custom Athlete” identifier tag to inner neckline.
3. RF logo embroidered to right sleeve in green.
4. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest in green.
5. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
6. Full zip front. Two side zip pockets.
7. Cream/White color jacket with green/navy trim.
8. Official Tournament Programme from the 125th Wimbledon Championships in 2011.
9. An official promo card from the 2015 ATP Western & Southern Open which has been hand-signed by Roger in black pen.
A stunningly beautiful lot of Federer items relating to the 2011 Wimbledon Championships. A fine example and rarity.