- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt. 2015 ATP Brisbane International Final (Men’s Singles Champion). Includes Signed Card.Go Back
Out of stock
A Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt from the 2015 ATP Brisbane International Tournament in Australia. Roger defeated Milos Raonic in the Men’s Singles Final to claim the title on January 11, 2015. This garment was a part of Roger’s original equipment and was worn on-court during match play. This garment is accompanied by a tournament post card from the 2015 Western & Southern Open which has been hand-signed by Roger in black pen. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: No heavy markings or damage exist, which is normal for a garment of this style which has been worn on hard-courts. The garment remains in excellent condition. The garment is believed to have remained unwashed after use by the athlete.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present. Only a Nike swoosh exists in the neckline where a size label would appear on retail versions. The garment has been custom tailored to Roger’s exact preferences and measurements.
2. “Custom Athlete” identifier tag to inner neckline.
3. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
4. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest in white.
5. RF logo applied to sleeve in white.
6. Ventilation patterns laser cut under arms and at center of back.
7. Taped shoulder seams.
8. Garment is composed of a pique-style fabric.
9. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
10. Additional details apply.
An absolutely beautiful and increasingly rare Roger Federer example from his illustrious career.