- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Warm-Up Jacket. 2011 French Open (Men’s Singles Runner-Up).Go Back
Out of stock
A Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Warm-Up Jacket. This custom jacket was designed exclusively for Roger to be worn on-court during the 2011 French Open at Roland Garros. This jacket was a part of Roger’s original equipment, and worn on-court during pre-match warm-ups and trophy presentations. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: no significant markings or damage exist. this jacket was worn by Roger during pre-match walk-outs, the trophy presentation, etc. normal light wear, normal aging…..the garment remains in spectacular condition, almost pristine.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would appear on retail versions. This garment was tailored to Roger’s exact body measurements.
2. “Custom Athlete” label to inner neckline.
3. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
4. RF logo embroidered to right sleeve.
5. Nike swoosh embroidered to chest.
6. Garment is a deep burgundy color with white trim.
7. Additional details apply.
An absolutely exquisite Federer example from the 2011 French Open at Roland Garros. Roger met clay-court legend Rafael Nadal in the Men’s Final. A truly lovely and rare example from the 17x Grand Slam Champion.