- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Roger Federer Game-Used & Signed Custom Nike Tennis Bandana. 2011 Australian Open.Go Back
Out of stock
A Roger Federer Game-Used & Signed Custom Nike Tennis Bandana from the 2011 Australian Open. This bandana was a part of Roger’s original equipment during the 2011 Aussie Open and was worn on court during match play. Roger has signed the bandana to the front in black permanent marker. The item is accompanied by a small pamphlet from the Roger Federer Foundation, but does not include the original COA. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: No significant markings or damage exist. It’s possible the bandana was washed before being released by the Roger Federer Foundation. The signature remains very clear and is an excellent example.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No labels are present on the bandana.
2. Bandana is a rich yellow-goldenrod color with a dark grey/black swoosh.
3. Bandana is a lightweight cotton material.
4. Roger’s signature appears to the front of the bandana.
A stunning item coming directly from the 17x Grand Slam Champion.