- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Ronaldinho Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt UEFA Champions League Final Match 2006 FC Barcelna vs Arsenal FC (2-1) Wednesday May 17th, 2006Go Back
Out of stock
On offer is A Ronaldinho Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt UEFA Champions League Final Match 2006 FC Barcelona vs Arsenal FC (2-1) May 17th, 2006 which was held in Stade de France in Saint-Denis, Paris, France, where Barcelona defeated Arsenal 2-1 making Barcelona win the UEFA Champions League for the second time in their history. This shirt was part of the squad equipment that traveled to Paris and worn for at least one half of play by the legendary Brazilian player Ronaldinho. The shirt was sourced from one of the private collectors in Spain. Upon close inspection you’ll come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: Some fainted markings and dirts exist throughout the shirt. The size label faded a little by use. The shirt has some odor smell, so the shirt is assumed to remain unwashed. No damage is evident to the garment.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Ronaldinho, size L.
2. Ronaldinho’s name & squad number to back of garment. Style unique to Barcelona squad members. Unique thermal application. FCB detail to each name letter and squad number.
3. UEFA Champions League starball patch is professionally heat applied to right sleeve of the shirt. Thick application.
4. Special match day information to embroidered to left sleeve. Reads: “UEFA Champione League Final 2006 FC Barcelona vs Arsenal FC Paris 17.05.06”. This detail only appeared on the player’s garments in the stadium.
5. Ventilation/perforation vents to each body side.
6. Nike swoosh & FCB crest are embroidered to chest.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
Great iconic; one of the best jerseys which was worn by one of the best players in history in one of the most prestigious matches in the world. A one time opportunity. Superb!
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 2 in|
2 = Appears used, unwashed or un-reconditioned -right off the field
|Game-Used Auth Status||
0 = None
Correct For Player, Heat Transfer, Number Placement Back
Patch on Chest, Team Patch- Left Sleeve
3 = Positive Photo or Video Match
1 = Dated & noted on item, 1 = Stated item sourced from Locker Room or Team-, consigner
1 = Minimal Visible Wear-Consistent with use.