- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Dress. 2008 French Open. *23x Grand Slam Champion. Provenance.Go Back
Winning Bid: $700.00
Winning Bid: $700.00
Auction ends: April 8, 2017 10:05 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $840.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Dress from the 2008 French Open. This dress was custom designed and tailored by Nike and provided directly to Serena for the 2008 French Open. This garment was a part of Serena’s original wardrobe and was worn on-court during match play. This garment comes directly from Serena’s Florida home, and a small collection of original family photos will be included as a form of provenance showing a personal connection to Serena privately. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: This garment possesses normal light signs of use. No rips or tears can be found. No heavy markings or staining can be found. Normal light signs of use for a tennis garment worn by Serena Williams.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present inside the garment. The garment has been custom tailored to Serena’s unique measurements and specifications. Only a blank grey/orange Nike label appears inside the garment where a size label would appear on retail versions.
2. “CUSTM” code to smaller inner label. Denotes this garment as having been produced by Nike’s custom athlete department.
3. Nike swoosh embroidered to chest in Navy blue.
4. Adjustable satin belt with snap closure. Navy blue.
5. Back shoulder panel is composed of a mesh material.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Snap closure at each shoulder strap to conceal bra/under garments.
8. Additional details apply.
A breathtaking design worn by Serena on-court at the 2008 French Open. This item comes directly from Serena’s home/personal collection. A rare and iconic example from the 23x Grand Slam Champion.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 3 in|