A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Skirt. 2008 Hopman Cup.Go Back
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Skirt from the 2008 Hopman Cup. This skirt was a part of Serena’s original equipment and was worn on-court during match-play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: No significant markings or damage exist. The inner waistline blank label has been cutout by Serena, likely for comfort reasons. The garment shows signs of use, but remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size labels to inner waistline. This garment has been custom tailored to Serena’s unique body measurements.
2. The blank label that would have existed in the waistline has been cutout by Serena, likely for comfort reasons as she has been seen doing on television broadcasts.
3. Nike swoosh to lower front in white. Thermally applied.
4. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
5. Built in compression shorts.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
Another superb Serena Williams example from the 2008 season.