- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Skirt. 2016 Wimbledon Women’s Doubles Final (Champion).Go Back
Winning Bid: $400.00
Winning Bid: $400.00
Auction ends: 2017-08-12 23:25
Total price with Buyers Premium: $480.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Skirt from the 2016 Wimbledon Women’s Doubles Final Match on July 9, 2016. Serena, paired with sister Venus defeated Timea Babos of Hungary and Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan to claim the Women’s Doubles Trophy. This garment was a part of Serena’s original equipment, and was worn on-court during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: It is unknown if this garment has been washed or not following use on-court. The garment shows normal light signs of having been worn. This garment would have been worn on-court for one match. No significant markings or damage can be found.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the waistline where a size label would appear on retail versions. The skirt has been custom made by Nike exclusively for Serena, and has been tailored to her exact measurements and preferences.
2. “Custom Athlete” identifier label to inner waist line.
3. “CUSTM” code to smaller inner label.
4. Nike swoosh to front waistband in black. Larger logo for greater visibility during television broadcasts.
5. Built-in compression shorts.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
A lovely piece of tennis history! Serena Williams’ on-court skirt from her 2016 Wimbledon Ladies Doubles triumph with sister Venus. Worn on-court during match play as Serena added another trophy to her extensive collection. Comes direct from Serena’s personal collection.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 3 in|