- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Wilson Tennis Racquet Bag. 2014 US Open (Women’s Singles Champion).Go Back
Out of stock
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Wilson Tennis Racquet Bag from the 2014 US Open. Serena won the 2014 US Open Women’s Singles Title. This bag was a part of Serena’s original equipment during the 2014 WTA Season, and was used on-court during match play. This bag was an exclusive design for Serena, marking Wilson’s 100th anniversary. This is probably Serena’s most stylish racquet bag to date, and a stunningly rare item to be made available for auction. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: There are some minor scuffs and contact markings to contact points in the bag. No serious structural damage is evident. Bag remains in superb condition. Normal age/use for a bag used for one tournament.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Custom Wilson bag designed exclusively for Serena. The bag marks the 100th anniversary of Wilson. This bag differs from the retail version sold to the public. Differences include: Serena’s name is on one of the shoulder straps. The retail version had 2 different 100th anniversary logos, while Serena’s has the same logo on each side. Serena’s name also appears at the top of the bag.
2. Large main compartment with small storage pockets. Two large racquet pockets.
3. Sides of bag are molded, providing protection for the racquets. Bag appears to be made of leather or a synthetic/leather combination.
4. Padded shoulder straps.
5. Additional details apply.
An absolutely breathtaking museum-quality Serena Williams example. Very rare and sought after item coming from the 21x Grand Slam champion.