- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Sergio Busquets Game-Used Unwashed #5 FC Barcelona Away Shirt 10/31/2015 La Liga vs Getafe CFGo Back
Out of stock
A Sergio Busquets Match Worn #5 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the 2015/16 La Liga/Spanish Domestic Season worn by the Spanish professional defensive midfielder Sergio Busquets Burgos on pitch for at least one half in Barcelona’s match against Getafe in 10/17/2015, which was in the 10th round of La Liga season, where Barcelona defeated Getafe (2-0) at Coliseum Alfonso Pérez Stadium. Suárez scored a goal and Neymar scored a goal in that match. Barcelona is well known to win the La Liga Spanish Trophy of that season.
Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some minor markings are evident throughout the body, the garment has some stains and dirts in various places especially on its lower back, see photos. The jersey has also a slight odor. Overall, the garment remained in great condition with appropriate signs of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Sergio, size L.
2. FCB badge is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
3. Nike swoosh is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
4. Name SERGIO and #5 are professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber applications.
5. LFP patch is professionally heat applied to right sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
6. Beko patch is professionally heat applied to left sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
7. Wash label is printed to inside body of garment.
8. QATAR AIRWAYS logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
9. Unicef logo is professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber application.
10. Both sides of the shirt are mesh and perforation holes on both sides of shoulders and back of neck, a new style of nike player shirts.
11. A plastic stripe thermo-applied to the back of neck for comfortable wear of the player, a new style of nike player shirts.
12. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
13. Addtional details apply.
A superb and rare Sergio example from the 2015/16 La Liga season. A museum quality piece with nice use coming from the Catalan Club!
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2 in|