- Active Filters
A Sir Bobby Charlton Game-Used #9 England Shirt & Cufflinks. Circa 1960’s.
Out of stock
A Sir Bobby Charlton Game-Used #9 England Shirt dating to the 1960’s. This shirt was an original piece of England squad equipment, and was worn on the pitch by England & Manchester Utd legend Sir Bobby Charlton during match play. The shirt is accompanied by an original pair of squad cufflinks, which were personally owned and worn Mr. Charlton during official team functions. Precise match details for the shirt are unknown, however the shirt dates to the mid-late 1960’s. Charlton was a key figure in England’s 1966 World Cup triumph on home soil. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment remains in quite solid condition for it’s age. The garment has that slight odor of a garment of this age. There are some light markings throughout. No significant or heavy damage can be found. There are some very small holes present near the stitching near the underarm. The squad number is no longer the bright white it would have originally been. Some bleeding of the red fabric has occurred in the number. There is some light fraying around the edges of the number. Slight bobbling to the fabric is present throughout. Stitching appears to intact throughout.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Umbro manufactured garment. No size label present. The garment appears to resemble a modern day Medium.
2. Made in England.
3. Charlton’s squad #9 stitched to back in cloth.
4. Embroidered England crest stitched to chest in cloth.
5. Ribbed trim at collar and sleeve ends.
6. The garment appears to be cotton, composed in a fairly lightweight.
7. Umbro identifier label stitched to inner neckline.
8. Cufflinks are presented in brass with enamel England 3 Lions crest to face.
An absolutely breathtaking example from the career of England & Manchester Utd legend Sir Bobby Charlton. Presented in a lovely black gift box for future safe keeping.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 3 in|