A Steffi Graf Game-Used Custom Grand Slam Tracksuit. 1988 Calendar Grand Slam.Go Back
A Steffi Graf Game-Used Custom Grand Slam Tracksuit. In 1988, Steffi Graf completed the calendar Grand Slam, winning all 4 Grand Slam titles in the same calendar year. This tracksuit was custom designed exclusively for Steffi shortly after the accomplishment, and was a part of her personal collection. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout: The garment shows it’s age in spots. Some fading to colors exists. Some markings are evident in spots throughout. No structural flaws can be found. Overall, the garment is in good condition while showing it’s age a bit.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Manufactured by IXSPA. Custom designed for Steffi after her calendar Grand Slam in 1988.
2. Marked as a size XL. The garment appear quite large, which was normal attire style at the time as clothes were worn quite loose fitting.
3. Jacket and pants are nylon, in a style/feel appropriate for the era.
4. Both items are lined with a thin soft cotton like material.
5. Jacket features embroidery and stitching details to commemorate each of Steffi’s 4 Grand Slam Titles in 1988.
6. Additional details apply.
The true definition of rare and unique. Steffi Graf’s personal tracksuit commemorating her 4 Grand Slam victories in 1988.