- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. 2015/16 Season.Go Back
Out of stock
A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the 2015/16 FA Cup. Rooney captained United to the 2016 FA Cup Final, helping the club to lift the trophy for the first time since 2004. This garment was a part of the Manchester United FC original equipment and was worn on-pitch during match play by the club captain. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: Some light markings exist. No significant markings or damage exist. It is unknown if this garment was washed or not following use, but it is presumed to have remained unwashed but with light use. Overall, the item remains in superb condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Rooney, size 7. Squad members’ garments had numerical sizing, which differs from all retail versions. A size 7 is equivalent to a size M/L.
2. Rooney’s name and squad number to back of garment. Style unique to MUFC, and was worn during cup competition. Unique thermal application.
3. FA Cup competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thin felt/thermal application.
4. Adidas logo and MUFC crest thermally applied to chest in thin rubber application.
5. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A stellar Wayne Rooney example from the 2015/15 season. Comes direct from a source within the Old Trafford/Carrington club.