- Active Filters
An Andrea Pirlo Game-Used #21 Italy National Team Home Shirt. 2016 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
Out of stock
An Andrea Pirlo Game-Used #21 Italy National Team Home Shirt from the 2016 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers. This garment was a part of the Italian squad’s original equipment and was worn during match-play during a qualifying match. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: it is unknown if the garment has been washed or not following use by the player. there is some bleeding of the blue fabric into the numbers to the back (see photos). there are some very light signs of use throughout. no heavy markings or significant damage can be found.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Pirlo, size XL. (Please Note: Players were provided with two styles of jerseys in this style. Most players were provided with this style, which is extremely tight fitting which is why Pirlo sized up for a more standard fit.)
2. Pirlo’s name & squad number to back of jersey. Unique thermal application. Style unique to Italy squad members. Small squad number to front of jersey.
3. UEFA European Qualifier competition logos to sleeves. European Cup logo to player’s right sleeve. Silver heart logo to player’s left sleeve. UEFA Respect logo to player’s left sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
4. Appropriate Puma logos throughout. Thin plastic/thermal application.
5. Italian Crest thermally applied in a thin plastic transfer material.
6. Rubber grip tread to inside of garment. Only for players.
7. Additional details apply.
A stunning example from an Italian footballing legend.