- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
An Andres Iniesta Game-Used #8 FC Barcelona Home Shirt. 2015 UEFA Champions League Finale. (3-1) Man of the Match.Go Back
Out of stock
An Andres Iniesta Game-Used #8 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the June 6, 2015 UEFA Champions League Finale between FC Barcelona & Juventus in Berlin, Germany. This top was a part of the original equipment that traveled with the FC Barcelona squad to Berlin, and was worn on the field during match play for at least one half of play. Barcelona defeated Juventus 3-1, and Iniesta was voted as the official “Man of the Match”. Accompanying the item is a UEFA issued pass for training sessions the day prior to the match. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: no significant markings or damage are evident. When closely inspected, you can see some very minor small markings, but none stand out as obvious at first glance. Photo and video reviews show that Iniesta’s top remained fairly clean throughout the match, perhaps due to favorable pitch conditions. Most signs of use are so small they don’t appear in photographs, but when the shirt is held to light or very closely inspected, some small markings can be found. some light bleeding of the red fabric of the garment has bled through the player’s name to the back. When the shirt arrived, it had a strong odor of aftershave/etc, which has since faded but can still be detected. overall, the garment is in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Iniesta, size M.
2. Wash labels printed directly onto fabric of interior of garment.
3. Iniesta’s name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application.
4. No Intel logo to inside of shirt, as this was a European competition. The intel logo only appeared on domestic shirts.
5. UEFA Champions League competition logo and RESPECT logo to sleeves. Unique thermal/felt application.
6. Match day information to chest. Details date, location and teams participating in the match. Unique thermal application.
7. Back of garment is composed of mesh.
8. Nike swoosh and FCB crest are embroidered to chest.
9. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
10. Additional details apply.
Museum quality. An absolutely iconic Iniesta example from the June 6, 2015 UEFA Champions League Final.