- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
An Andy Roddick Game-Used & Signed Reebok Team USA Shirt. 2004 Athens Olympic Games.Go Back
Out of stock
An Andy Roddick Game-Used & Signed Reebok Team USA Shirt from the 2004 Athens Summer Olympics. Roddick competed in Men’s Singles Tennis, Roddick won his first 2 matches, and was ultimately eliminated in the 3rd round of play by Fernando Gonzalez of Chile. This top was a part of Andy’s original equipment during the 2004 Athens Summer Olympics, and was used on-court during matchplay. The shirt has been signed by Roddick to the front in permanent marker. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The signature appears to the front in black marker. The signature has faded just slightly over time, but it is still extremely bold and visible. the shirt itself is in excellent condition. A couple of small bobbles in the fabric exist, but overall the garment is in superb condition and has been well cared for. no significant markings or damage can be found.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Garment is sized appropriately for Roddick, marked as size XL.
2. US Flag is sublimated to chest. Reebok logo and US Olympic Team logo are thermally applied in a thin rubber application.
3. USA logo at back neck has been thermally applied in a thin rubber application.
4. USA patch stitched to lower front of shirt.
5. Appropriate Reebok identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A superb Roddick example from the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece. A fine example which has been signed by the legendary American tennis player.