An Anthony Martial Game-Used Unwashed #9 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. 2015/16 EPL Season.Go Back
An Anthony Martial Game-Used #9 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the 2015/16 Premier League Season. Manchester United purchased Martial from AS Monaco early on in the 15/16 season, making him the most expensive teenager in the game despite the fact he was largely an unknown. Martial made his debut as a substitute versus Liverpool, scoring an absolutely breathtaking goal in the 86th minute to give United a 3-1 victory. The goal was later voted as United’s goal of the season.
This shirt was a part of Manchester United’s original equipment, and was worn on the pitch during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The garment is presumed to have remained unwashed with some light use. There are some small spots and markings throughout, but no heavy markings. No significant damage can be found. There is an odor to the garment. Normal signs of light use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Martial, size 6. Squad member’s garments have numerical sizing, as opposed to the standard lettered sizing on retail versions. Size 6 is equivalent to a size M/L.
2. Martial’s name & squad number to back of jersey. Standard Premier League style. Unique thermal application, thin plastic/rubber numbers and letters.
3. Premier League competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal application.
4. Adidas logo and MUFC crest are thermally applied to the chest in a thin rubber material.
5. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A stunning and rare Martial example from his debut season at Old Trafford. A fine garment coming directly out of the Old Trafford/Carrington club.