- Active Filters
Antoine Griezmann Game-Used #7 France Shorts. 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Winning Bid: $300.00
Auction ends: April 13, 2019 11:00 PM
Winning Bid: $300.00
Total price with Buyers Premium: $360.00
Bids count: 1
Auction views: 78
Add Max Bid
A Pair of Antoine Griezmann Game-Used #7 France Shorts from the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. This pair of shorts were an original piece of squad equipment, and were worn on pitch by Antoine Griezmann. Griezmann played a pivotal role in France’s remarkable run at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, claiming the nation’s 2nd World Cup Title. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: These shorts were worn by Griezmann at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Most likely worn for just one match only. The shorts returned to the squads training base just outside of Moscow with the squad laundry, and are presumed to have been washed after use. There is an overall light feel of use. There are some light scuff marks present. No significant staining is evident. Normal signs of use for a garment of this type.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Griezmann. Marked as a size Small.
2. Griezmann’s squad number 7 to the lower front. Style unique to France. Unique thermal application.
3. Nike vaporknit model, unique to squad members and differing from retail versions.
4. Nike logo applied to lower front in a thermal/textured application.
5. FFF logo applied to lower front in thermal/textured application. One star detail above crest, as worn by France at the 2018 FIFA World Cup prior to claiming their 2nd title. Shorts worn after the ’18 World Cup now carry 2 stars.
6. Breathable mesh waistband. No inner lining. Lightweight breathable fabric.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
A superb Antoine Griezmann example coming from France’s triumphant 2018 FIFA World Cup campaign in Russia. Item comes direct from within the FFF traveling party to Russia.