A Cristiano Ronaldo Match Worn #7 Real Madrid Away Shirt from the 2013/14 La Liga/Spanish Domestic Season worn by the Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo on pitch for at least one half in a match. It is known that Real Madrid won the UEFA Champions League in that season, so this makes this shirt special because it was worn by Ronaldo in one of his best seasons in Real Madrid.
Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: Some minor spots exist on the right sleeve of the jersey and some stains markings throught, you have to inspect the photos closely to find them. The jersey has also a slight odor and is presumed to have remained unwashed. Overall, the garment remained in good condition and no damage is evident..
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Ronaldo, size 8. Note: Ronaldo used both 8 & 10 sizes during that season.
2. Real Madrid logo is professionally heat applied to upper front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
3. Adidas logo is professionally heat applied to upper front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
4. Shirt fabric is formotion; a special type of fabric used only by players in that season.
5. Fly Emirates logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
6. LFP logo is professionally heat applied to right sleeve. Thin rubber application.
7. Name RONALDO and #7 are professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber applications.
8. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
9. Addtional details apply.
A stunning museum quality shirt of the superstar Cristiano Ronaldo coming out from the Imperial Club!