A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Away Shirt from the 2011/12 Spanish La Liga Season. Messi scored 73 goals in 60 appearances for the club during the 11/12 season, leading Barcelona to 4 trophies (Copa Del Rey, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup & Supercopa de Espana) as well as 2nd place in La Liga and the Semi-Finals of the UEFA Champions League. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some markings are evident throughout but difficult to see due to dark fabric color, slight odor, no significant damage is evident. Overall, the garment remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Messi, size L.
2. Wash label printed in Spanish to inside body of garment.
3. Messi’s name & squad number to back of garment. Style unique to Barcelona. Unique thermal application.
4. LFP competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Unique thermal application.
5. TV3 sponsorship logo to player’s left sleeve. Unique thermal application.
6. Ventilation/perforation vents to each body side.
7. Rubber trim to shoulders.
8. Back of garment is not comprised of mesh. (Barcelona had two versions/batches of garments for the 11/12 season. Some had a full mesh backing, others did not.).
9. Nike swoosh and FCB crest are thermally applied.
10. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
11. Additional details apply.
A superb Messi example from a stunning period in the club’s history and in Messi’s career. 73 goals in 60 appearances. A fine example coming out of the Catalan club.