A Lionel Messi Match Worn #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the 2011/12 FIFA Club World Cup in Japan worn by Argentine world’s best player Lionel Messi on pitch for one half in Barcelona’s FIFA Club World Cup Final match against Santos FC in 12/18/2011, where Barcelona defeated Santos (4-0) at International Stadium Yokohama, making Barcelona to win the FIFA Club World Cup Trophy for the second time in their history under the supervision of their coach Pep Guardiola. Messi scored two superb goals in that match, Xavi scored a goal, and Fàbregas scored a goal. By winning the FIFA Club World Cup, Barcelona had won six trophies out of six competitions in one year.
Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some minor markings are evident throughout the body, the garment has some stains and dirts in various places and on sleeve patches. Overall, the garment remained in superb condition with appropriate signs of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
Watch the celebration ceremony video below:
1. Sized appropriately for Messi, size L.
2. Wash label is printed to inside body of garment.
3. Back panel of garment is composed of a mesh fabric, compared to the front which is less breathable.
4. Name MESSI and #10 are professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber applications.
5. FIFA Club World Cup logo is professionally heat applied to player’s right sleeve. Thin rubber application.
6. Fair Play logo is professionally heat applied to player’s left sleeve. Thin rubber application.
7. Ventilation/perforation vents to each body side.
8. Qatar Foundation logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
9. Unicef logo is professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber application.
10. FCB crest is professionally heat applied in a rubber/plastic type material, as used by players only.
11. Nike swoosh is professionally heat applied in a rubber/plastic type material, as used by players only.
12. Rubber “T” bars are professionally heat applied to each shoulder/sleeve seam.
13. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
14. Additional details apply.
A superb Messi example from the 2011/12 season. A museum quality piece with nice use coming from the 5x FIFA World Player of the Year winner!