We present a shirt which was worn by the famous German footballer Mario Götze in a Bayern Munich’s UEFA match against Roma on November 5th, 2014 at Allianz Arena Stadium in Munich which was worn for at least one half of play, where Bayern Munich defeated Roma (2-0).
Bayern Munich goals:
Upon close inspection you’ll come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: Some amount of stains and mud exists expecially on both sleeves and other parts of the shirt. As can be seen in the photos the right sleeve has a tiny hole due to slipping on field. The jersey has odor as well. No other damage to fabric is found.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Götze, size 8, which is equivalent to size M.
2. FC Bayern München logo together with upper 4 stars are professionally heat applied to upper front of the shirt. Thin rubber applications.
3. Adidas logo is professionally heat applied to upper front of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
4. FIFA WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013 golden badge is professionally heat applied to upper front of the shirt. Thick application.
5. Shirt fabic is adizero; a special type of fabric used only by players. Moreover, this shirt is made to be very light and breathable for comfort of the player.
6. .T… logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
7. UEFA Champions League starball patch is professionally heat applied to right sleeve of the shirt. Thick application.
8. 5 trophies and RESPECT patches are professionally heat applied to left sleeve of the shirt. Thick applications.
9. Name GÖTZE and #19 are professionally heat applied to back. Thin rubber applications.
10. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
11. Additional details apply.
A nice game-used example of the professional footballer Mario Götze!