This shirt was worn by the Brazilian star Robson de Souza also known as Robinho. It is an away shirt that was used in one of the matches in Copa América 2007 League. Brazil is well known to win that league against Argentina in a (3-0) victory.
Upon close inspection you’ll come to fine the following signs of use throughout the garment: The Brazil national team badge has some cracks due to use by the athelete. The first “O” letter of the nameset has a tiny crack at the upper part. No other damage is evident on the shirt.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Robinho, size L.
2. Brazil national team logo is professionally heat applied to upper front of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
3. Nike swoosh is professionally heat applied to upper front of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
4. Name ROBINHO and #11 are professionally heat applied to back and #11 to front of the shirt. Thin rubber applications.
5. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A rare and beautiful example of a great Brazilian player in an award-winning season!