Carles Puyol Game-Used #5 FC Barcelona Home Shirt 2011/12 Spanish La Liga SeasonGo Back
Winning Bid: $441.10
Winning Bid: $441.10
Auction ends: August 19, 2018 1:15 AM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $529.32
Bids count: 4
Your max bid is $0.00
Add Max Bid
A Carles Puyol Game-Used #5 FC Barcelona Home Shirt 2011/12 Spanish La Liga Season. Puyol played mainly as a central defender, he could also play on either flank, mostly as a right back, and was regarded as one of the best defenders of his generation. A one-club man, he served as the long-time team captain for his only club Barcelona after taking over from Luis Enrique in August, 2004, and went on to appear in 593 official games for the club and win 20 major titles, notably six La Liga trophies and three Champions League titles. A Spain international on 100 occasions, Puyol was part of the squad that won the Euro 2008 and the 2010 World Cup tournaments. In the latter competition’s semi-final, he scored the only goal of the match against Germany.
This shirt was worn on pitch by the Spanish professional footballer Carles Puyol during a La Liga match for at least one half of match play. It is well-known that Puyol has left Barcelona and retired from his career since 2014 which makes this shirt special. Upon close inspection you’ll come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The shirt possesses some amount of dirt and stains in various parts of the shirt. No damage is evident. The jersey is in a very good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Puyol, size L.
2. Wash label printed to inside body of garment.
3. PUYOL’s name & squad number applied to back of garment. Style unique to Barcelona squad members. Unique thin thermal applications. FCB detail to each number.
4. Rubber “T” bar reinforcements to each shoulder. Unique thick thermal applications.
5. Qatar Foundation sponsorship logo applied to chest. Unique thin thermal application.
6. UNICEF charity logo applied to lower back. Unique thin thermal application.
7. LFP competition logo applied to player’s right sleeve. Unique thin thermal application.
8. TV3 club sponsorship logo applied to player’s left sleeve. Unique thick thermal application.
9. Unique inspirational detail applied behind FCB crest. Unique thin thermal application.
10. Ventilation/perforation vents to each body side.
11. Nike swoosh & FCB crest are thermally applied in a rubber/plastic type material, as used by players only. Unique thin thermal applications.
12. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
13. Additional details apply.
A very rare Puyol example from the 2011/12 great season. A museum-quality piece of the great memorable defender the Lion Heart Carles Puyol!