A Steven Gerrard Game-Used #8 Liverpool FC Home Shirt from the 2013/14 English Premier League/Domestic Fixtures Calendar. Gerrard captained Liverpool to a stellar campaign during a memorable 2013/14 season which saw them lead the table in May and still in with a shot for the title going into the final weekend. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment went through the club’s laundry before it’s release. No markings are evident since the shirt was laundered. The club hologram has fallen off the inside label at some point. No damage is evident. The garment has the feel of a shirt that has been used, while remaining in very good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Steven Gerrard, size M. (In past seasons, and under different uniform manufacturers, Gerrard has worn larger sizes, however under new manufacturer Warrior, Steven wears a slimmer size Medium).
2. Gerrard’s name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application. New “PS PRO” thin rubber-like application as used by all Premier League clubs beginning in the current 2013/14 Premier League season.
3. English Premier League competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal application. New material as used by all Premier League clubs during the 2013/14 season.
4. LFC crest & Warrior logo are emboridered to chest.
5. Standard Chartered club sponsor logo applied to chest.
6. Appropriate Warrior manufacturers identifiers throughout.
7. Mesh inserts to v-neck and sleeve ends.
8. Hillsborough 96 detail embroidered to back neckline.
9. Additional details apply.
A superb Steven Gerrard example from the remarkable 2013/14 campaign at Anfield. A fine home example with nice use coming out of the Premier League club.