Collection of 8 Cubs Game-Worn Items – Theriot Jersey, Dave Martinez Jersey & Pants, Durham PantsGo Back
Collection of 8 Cubs Game-Worn Items – Theriot Jersey, Dave Martinez Jersey & Pants, Durham Pants
Out of stock
The Chicago Cubs are back at the top of the National League landscape and boast a great combination of youth and veteran leadership. This collection features a nice blend of eight game-worn mementos. The highlight is a 2005 Ryan Theriot game-worn jersey with a Cubs LOA certificate. A photocopy of the media guide confirms Theriot wore #55 in Spring Training. This collection includes.
1. 2005 Ryan Theriot game-worn blue alternate jersey. The Cubs LOA (attached to the collar) states it was worn in 2005 which qualifies as a rookie jersey. The size “48” jersey shows great use.
2. 2006 Cesar Izturis game-worn home white jersey. The size “44” button-up shirt shows good use and is authenticated with a Cubs certificate.
3. 2005 Chris Speier game-worn grey jersey. A Cubs certificate authenticates the jersey.
4. Four pairs of game-worn pants. Two pairs were worn in 1986 while the others saw use the following campaign. Each was sent down to the minors for use and has names markered in. Two of the pairs of pants are attriubted to Dave Martinez while another belonged to former great Leon Durham.
5. An authentic Cubs size “L” Majestic jacket.
100% Authentic Team
1986,2005,2006,Chicago Cubs,Game-Worn,Jersey,National League Chris Speier,Dave Martinez,Leon Durham,Ryan Theriot,Spring Training
Auction End: 09-Oct-07 Post Views: 2466
Price; $0.00 – $0.00