- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Cristiano Ronaldo Game-Used #7 Portugal Shirt. FIFA International Friendly 8/14/2013.Go Back
Winning Bid: $800.00
Winning Bid: $800.00
Auction ends: 2018-07-07 20:00
Total price with Buyers Premium: $960.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Cristiano Ronaldo Game-Used #7 Portugal National Team Shirt from the August 14, 2013 FIFA International Friendly between Portugal and Holland at the Estadio Algarve in Faro, Portugal. This garment was an original piece of Portugal squad equipment, and was worn on the field of play by Ronaldo during one half of play. This particular top was worn during the 2nd half of play. The match ended in a 1-1 draw, with Ronaldo scoring Portugal’s lone goal in the 87th minute. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment is presumed to have remained unwashed after use. The match was played in rainy conditions, with a well groomed pitch. There are 3-4 faint markings to the back of the garment, otherwise the garment remains remarkably clean. The garment has a light odor of use. There is no structural damage to be noted. The garment would have been worn by Ronaldo for only one half of play. , as he changed into a fresh shirt at half-time. Overall, excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
- 1. Sized appropriately for Ronaldo, marked as a size XL (Ronaldo wears both L & XL, depending on his preference at the time).
- 2. Ronaldo’s name and squad number applied to back of garment. Style unique to Portugal. Portugal logo to bottom of back digit. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
- 3. Nike logo and Portugese crest applied to chest in thin rubber application.
- 4. Rubber “T” bars to each shoulder.
- 5. Ventilation pattern to body sides.
- 6. Rubber Portugese flag detail to each sleeve end.
- 7. Made in Bangladesh.
- 8. No inner wash labels present.
- 9. No match details/information to chest below Portugese crest. Please review match photographs. During the 1sy half of play, Ronaldo’s shirt had the customary gold match information printed below the Portugese crest. As always, players change into fresh shirts during the half-time interval. Ronaldo’s 2nd half shirt did not feature match information on his shirt.