Eden Hazard Game-Used #10 Belgium Shirt. 2018 UEFA Nations League.
Out of stock
An Eden Hazard Game-Used #10 Belgium Home Shirt from the 2018 UEFA Nations League Fixtures. This shirt is an original piece of Belgian squad equipment, and was worn on the field of play for at least one half of match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: This garment is presumed to have remained unwashed after use. The garment possesses a slight odor. There are some light scuffs/spots to the body of the garment. No heavy markings or damage are evident. Light scuffing to one sleeve. Overall: very good used condition with nice light signs of use while remaining in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Hazard, marked as a size Small.
2. Please note: Belgium’s uniforms/kits at the 2018 World Cup were not the advanced versions offered to teams contracted by Adidas. Belgium’s shirts had embroidered Adidas logos at the chest, Climalite identifier to lower front hem, Belgium crest stitched to chest, cloth Adidas stripes to body sides, etc. Please refer to provided photographs for a photo style match reference.
3. UEFA Nations League competition logo to right sleeve. Unique thermal application. UEFA Respect logo to left sleeve. Thermal felt application.
4. Hazard’s name and squad number to back. Small squad number to front. Style unique to Belgium. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
5. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A wonderful Eden Hazard example coming from Belgium’s participation in the Inaugural UEFA Nations League. This shirt comes direct out of the Belgian camp and will be presented in a lovely black gift box for future safe-keeping.