- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Eden Hazard Game-Used #10 Belgium Shirt & Armband. 2018 FIFA World Cup. COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Out of stock
An Eden Hazard Game-Used #10 Belgium Home Shirt from the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. This particular shirt comes from the Quarterfinal match-up versus Brazil. Belgium shocked favorites Brazil 2-1 to advance to the Semi-Finals. This shirt is an original piece of Belgian squad equipment, and was worn on the field of play for at least one half of play.
Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: It is unknown if this garment remained unwashed after use by the athlete, or if it went through the Belgium equipment laundry after the match. The garment traveled back to Belgium’s base camp in Moscow after the match with the squad’s equipment. There are some very faint smudges to the back, however the garment remains in quite clean condition. Analysis of match photos does show that the players garments did remain quite clean in this match. There is no significant damage evident. There is some minor wrinkling to the numbers and sleeve badges from travel. The garment would likely have been worn for one half of play only, as the players change into fresh tops during the half-time interval. Overall, excellent condition with normal light signs of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Hazard, marked as a size Small.
2. Please note: Belgium’s uniforms/kits at the 2018 World Cup were not the advanced versions offered to teams contracted by Adidas. Belgium’s shirts had embroidered Adidas logos at the chest, Climalite identifier to lower front hem, Belgium crest stitched to chest, cloth Adidas stripes to body sides, etc. Please refer to provided photographs for a photo style match reference.
3. FIFA World Cup 2018 competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thin rubber/thermal application. Squad only patches, with unique subtle distinctions when compared to copies made available to the public.
4. Hazard’s name and squad number to back. Small squad number to front. Style unique to Belgium. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
5. Match information presented at chest. “BRAZIL – BELGIUM / 6 JULY 2018 / KAZAN”. Unique thermal application. Unique to squad members.
6. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
A tremendous Eden Hazard example coming out of Belgium’s superb 2018 FIFA World Cup campaign in Russia. Hazard helped lead Belgium to a 3rd place medal and was widely regarded as one of the best players of the tournament.