A Christian Pulisic Game-Used #10 US National Team Shirt from the November 28, 2014 Nike International Friendly between the USA U17’s & the England U17’s. Pulisic led the US to a 3-1 victory over England, with Pulisic scoring 2 goals. Pulisic is thriving at Borussia Dortmund and looks set to be America’s first global talent. The garment is accompanied by a hand-signed player card direct from Pulisic’s club: Borussia Dortmund. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment appears to have remained unwashed. There are some light marking patterns to the lower back and sleeve. No significant or heavy markings. No damage can be found. The garment has the slightest of odors. Overall, remains in very good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Pulisic, sized Medium.
2. Pulisic’s squad number 10 to front and back. The U17’s did not use names on the back of their jerseys during this match. Unique thermal application.
3. USA crest stitched to chest. Nike logo embroidered to chest.
4. Wash label printed to inside body of garment.
5. Ventilation patterns to body sides.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
An incredibly rare item from the rising career of American playmaker Christian Pulisic.