A Clint Dempsey Game-Used #8 US National Team Home Shirt from the FIFA International Friendlies prior to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. The US played 3 “send off series” friendly matches in preparation for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. The US played Azerbaijan, Turkey and Nigeria. This garment was worn on the field of play by Clint Dempsey during one half of play during one of these matches. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment is presumed to have remained unwashed after use. There are some light spotting patterns, but no significant or heavy markings. No damage can be found. The garment remains in superb condition while showing light signs of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Dempsey, size Large.
2. Dempsey’s name & squad number to back, smaller squad number to front. Style unique to US squad members. Unique thermal application.
3. No competition logos to sleeves, as none were worn during these friendly matches.
4. Wash label printed directly onto fabric of garment.
5. Nike swoosh embroidered to chest. US crest stitched to chest.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Ventilation pattern to body sides.
8. Additional details apply.
A stunningly beautiful Dempsey example from the 2014 FIFA World Cup preparation for the United States. A fine example coming out of the US camp traveling to Brazil.