A Cristiano Ronaldo Game-Used #7 Real Madrid CF Away Shirt from the May 7, 2014 La Liga match between Real Madrid and Real Valladolid at the Estadio Jose Zorilla in Valladolid, Spain. This garment was worn on the pitch during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment is presumed to have remained unwashed after use by the athlete. Ronaldo was substituted after 9 minutes, leaving this garment with minimal wear. A couple of very light markings exist. No significant damage can be found. Normal light use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Ronaldo. Marked as a size 10 (Equivelant to a size L/XL, which is appropriate for Ronaldo during the 2013/14 season).
2. Ronaldo’s name and squad number to back of jersey. Unique thermal/thin rubber application. Style unique to Real Madrid squad members.
3. LFP competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
4. Formotion identifier to lower front hem.
5. Adidas logo, Real Madrid crest and club sponsor applied to front chest.
6. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
7. Orange sleeve cuffs, a unique feature worn for only one match during the 13/14 season. Grey cuffs were used on this style in all other matches.
8. Additional details apply.
A unique and rare one-off style worn by Ronaldo during the title build-up in the final months of the 2013/14 La Liga season. A fine garment coming directly out of Ciudad Real Madrid in Valdebebas.