A Fernando Torres Game-Issued #9 Chelsea FC Home Shirt from the 2012 UEFA Champions League Final between Bayern Munich and Chelsea at the Allianz Arena in Munich on May 19, 2012. Chelsea defeated Bayern 4-3 on penalty kicks after added extra time. This garment was on hand in Torres’ locker at the Allianz Arena and is believed to have been left as an unworn spare, with Torres coming on as a 2nd half substitute. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: As this garment is believed to have remained as an unused spare, no signs of on-field use appear evident. The garment has been tailored at the bottom hem, as all Chelsea player garments were during this season. The item remains in very good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Torres, size 10 (equivalent to a L/XL).
2. Only squad member garments were numerically sized.
3. Techfit identifier to lower front. Bottom of garment has been removed/tailored, as the players did not like the gummy tape along the bottom seam of these techfit garments.
4. Torres’ name and number to back of garment. Style unique the Chelsea squad members. Unique thermal application.
5. UEFA Champions League Final match details embroidered to chest.
6. UEFA Champions League competition logo to right sleeve. Respect logo to left sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
7. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
A beautiful Torres example from the 2012 Champions League triumph.