A Pair of Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shorts & On Court Towel from the 2014 US Open. These items were a part of Roger’s original equipment and were used on-court during match play by Roger. These shorts were a part of Roger’s “evening ensemble”, which was only used during night matches under the lights. A different outfit was worn during daytime matches. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout these garments: The shorts show signs of wear throughout, and is possible they were worn for more than one match. There is some cracking to the Nike logo to the front. The custom label to the inner waistline shows wear and has crinkled, likely from sweat and possibly being washed and worn again. There is no noticeable structural damage. The towel remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present on the shorts. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the waistline where a size label would appear on retail versions. These shorts have been custom tailored to Roger’s exact measurements and preferences.
2. “Custom Athlete” identifier label to inner waistline.
3. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
4. Nike swoosh to lower front in white. Thermally applied.
5. Ventilation pattern to each side.
6. Elastic/drawstring waist.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Official on-court player towel, tournament supplied to Roger and used on-court.
A superb set of items coming from Roger’s appearance at the 2014 US Open.