A Paul Pogba Game-Used #6 Manchester United Home Shirt from the 2017/18 English Premier League Season. This garment was worn on the pitch by world-record breaking signing Paul Pogba during match play at Old Trafford. Pogba has helped to lead a revitalized and re-energized Man Utd squad to a stellar start to the 2017/18 campaign. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The garment has remained unwashed after use by the athlete. There are some light pitch markings in spots, but no heavy markings or damage. The garment had a slight odor when it arrived, which has slightly faded after being hung. No noticeable structural damage.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Pogba, size 7. Numerical sizing is only used on squad issued garments. A size 7 is equivalent to a Large.
2. Pogba’s name and squad number to back of jersey. Unique thermal application in thin smooth material. New Premier League style for the 17/18 season.
3. Premier League competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal/felt application.
4. Adizero identifier to lower front.
5. Adidas logo applied to chest in thin thermal application. MUFC club crest applied to chest in thermal/raised textured material.
6. Large “Chevrolet” club sponsorship logo applied to chest in thin thermal application.
7. Adidas stripes stitched to shoulders.
8. Back of garment is composed of a different material than the front of the shirt. Back features a more breathable design.
9. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
10. Additional details apply.
A lovely Paul Pogba example from the current 2017/18 campaign at Old Trafford, which is seeing the Red Devils start the season in blistering form. A fine example coming directly out of the Old Trafford/Carrington club.