A Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Wilson Tennis Bag from the 2013 Wimbledon Championships. This bag was a part of Roger’s original equipment during the 2013 Wimbledon Championships, and was used on-court during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: Some normal wear & tear is evident throughout. Scuffing to edges, some light markings, slight fraying to bottom fabric, etc. No major damage is evident. Normal wear and tear for an item of this type.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. This bag was designed exclusively for Roger, and was originally designed for Roger to use at the 2013 Wimbledon Championships. The bag has details celebrating Roger’s success at Wimbledon.
2. Wilson logo to each side in a raised Silver application.
3. Roger’s signature printed to each side in silver.
4. Moulded side panels to help bag keep it’s shape.
5. Padded backpack straps with Wilson logo printed in white.
6. Two thermal protection pockets to each side.
7. Large Wilson logo to top of bag, printed in white.
8. Wimbledon trophy detail to top of bag, one trophy for each of Roger’s Wimbledon titles.
9. Carry handles to top.
10. Large main compartment.
11. Additional details apply.
An extremely rare and stunning Federer Wilson bag from the 2013 ATP Season. A truly special custom bag detailing Roger’s history of success at Wimbledon with personal trophy victory detailing.