- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Governors of Nebraska Lot – Signed FDCs & Letters etc. – Feat. J. James Exon, Charles Thone, Kay Orr & Bob KerreyGo Back
Governors of Nebraska Lot – Signed FDCs & Letters etc. – Feat. J. James Exon, Charles Thone, Kay Orr & Bob Kerrey
Presented is a five piece grouping relating to Governors of Nebraska. The majority of the lot consists of First Day Covers or FDCs for short. There are also some typed letters on state letterhead (TLS) from the Governors in this collection. Most groupings also include original correspondence envelopes. This lot includes:
1) FDC feat. Nebraska Statehood Centennial signed by J. James Exon and two additional mailing envelopes.
2) FDC feat. 100th Anniversary of Fort Kearney – signed by J. James Exon.
3) FDC feat. Nebraska 100th Anniversary – signed by Charles Thone. Also includes a typed signed letter by Thone & state envelope.
4) FDC feat. 100th Anniversary of Fort Kearney – signed by Kay Orr. Also includes a typed signed letter by Orr.
5) FDC feat. 100th Anniversary of Nebraska – signed by Bob Kerrey. Also includes a typed signed letter by Kerrey.
*This grouping originates from a large political collection. The consigner collected numerous first day covers, photos and mailings from both the state and federal government. The collection was too large and costly to authenticate. The majority of autographs in this collection appear to be hand signed however any or all could be stamped, auto-penned or secretarial because of the nature of gathering (via mailing). Overall, some of the FDCs may have some slight lightening (from age/storage/mailing) but all average about an “8”. See available photos for your own assessment.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 12 in|