- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Johan Cruyff Game-Used #9 FC Barcelona Shirt, Warm-Up Top & Pennant. Circa 1970’s.Go Back
Winning Bid: $2,572.31
Winning Bid: $2,572.31
Auction ends: June 23, 2018 8:00 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $3,086.77
Bids count: 9
Add Max Bid
A Johan Cruyff Game-Used #9 FC Barcelona Home Shirt dating to the 1970’s. Cruyff played for Barcelona from 1973-1978 and was a 3x Ballon d’Or winner (1971, 1973, 1974). This garment was an original piece of FC Barcelona squad equipment, and was worn on the field of play by Dutch legend Johan Cruyff. The garment is believed to date to the later years of Cruyff’s Barcelona career, and was likely worn on more than one occasion. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The shirt shows signs of age. There are a handful of small holes throughout the shirt, most notably to the underarms and the lower front hem. There is no significant staining. There is some light discoloration to the underarms. Minor damage to the club crest. The Mont-Halt label is intact and only slightly faded/frayed. There is some light cracking to the squad number to the back of the jersey. The colors of the garment have slightly bled through the white of the squad number. The garment possesses a slight odor of age. The warm up top is in superb condition for its age. Light piling to the interior fabric. Zipper functions. The pennant shows some wear and some of the graphics to the front have faded/worn off. Overall, the pennant remains in good condition with most images still visible and clear.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Mont-Halt manufactured garment. Made in Spain. Mont-Halt label to inner neckline.
2. FC Barcelona crest stitched to chest.
3. Cruyff’s squad #9 to back of garment. Thin applied material.
4. Blue trim to collar and sleeves.
5. Garment appears to be cotton. Soft fabric, medium-weight fabric.
6. No size is identified within the garment. Appears to be a size Medium.
7. Warm-up top: Made in Spain. Features a half-zip front. Red ribbed trim to collar, sleeve ends and bottom. Fleece-like interior. Appears to be a size Small/Medium. Manufacturer unknown.
8. Pennant: Measures approximately 16″ tall, 8.5 inches wide at widest point. Features images of the Barcelona squad. Made in Spain by “Margi”.
An exquisite Cruyff example dating to his time at the Camp Nou with FC Barcelona. The shirt will be presented in a black glossy gift box for future safe-keeping.