- Active Filters
Kevin De Bruyne Game-Used # 17 Manchester City Home Shirt. 2017/18 Title Winning Season.
Winning Bid: $300.00
Auction ends: February 9, 2019 11:50 PM
Winning Bid: $300.00
Total price with Buyers Premium: $360.00
Bids count: 1
Auction views: 65
Add Max Bid
A Kevin De Bruyne Game-Used #17 Manchester City Home Shirt dating to the 2017/18 Premier League Winning Season. This shirt was an original piece of squad equipment, and was worn on the pitch by Belgium & Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: This garment is presumed to have remained unwashed, while remaining relatively clean. There are some light spotting marks to the chest and body. No significant or heavy markings exist. The garment shows light signs of overall use. No significant damage is evident. Some minor wrinkling to the numbers to back. The garment possesses a very slight odor consistent with an unwashed garment.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for De Bruyne, size Medium.
2. De Bruyne’s name and squad number applied to back of garment. Standard Premier League style. Thin rubber/thermal application.
3. Nike logo applied to chest in thin rubber application.
4. MCFC club crest applied to chest in rubber.
5. Premier League competition logo to player’s right sleeve in felt application.
6. Manchester City specific club sponsorship logo applied to player’s left sleeve in thin rubber application.
7. Nike wash instructions printed directly onto fabric of garment.
8. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
9. Nike aeroswift identifier to lower front hem.
10. Nike authentic logo stitched to lower front hem.
11. Mesh panels with stretch seams to body sides.
12. Additional details apply.
A superb Kevin De Bruyne example from the Cityzen’s remarkable 2017/18 season. This item comes from a superb source in Manchester, and will come presented in a lovely black gift box for future safe-keeping.