- Active Filters
Kylian Mbappe Game-Used #10 Paris Saint Germain Shirt. 2017/18 Coupe de France (Winners).
Winning Bid: $1,300.00
Auction ends: January 19, 2019 11:40 PM
Winning Bid: $1,300.00
Total price with Buyers Premium: $1,560.00
Bids count: 2
Auction views: 137
Add Max Bid
A Kylian Mbappe Game-Used #10 Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Shirt dating to the 2017/18 Season. This shirt was worn during a Coupe de France match during the 17/18 season. Mbappe scored 21 goals in 43 total appearances for PSG in his first season at the Parc des Princes, helping to lead PSG to 4 titles (Ligue 1, Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, Trophee des Champions). This garment was an original piece of squad equipment, and was worn by the Frenchman during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment is believed to have remained unwashed after use by the athlete. There are light signs of use throughout. Some scuffing and light markings to logos. Light feel of use to the fabric. No significant damage is evident. No significant staining to the fabric is evident, although difficult to determine due to the dark fabric. Normal signs of use for a garment of this style.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Mbappe, marked as a size Large.
2. Wash instructions printed directly onto interior fabric of garment.
3. Mbappe’s squad #10 to back of garment. Style unique to PSG during domestic cup competitions. Unique thermal applications. Please note: Mbappe’s standard squad number was #29, but did wear the #10 shirt during domestic cup competitions. It is fairly common practice in French football for players to wear a different squad number in the Coupe de France compared to Ligue 1.
4. Coupe de France competition logos throughout, differing from PSG’s Ligue 1 garments. PMU logo to front center, replacing PSG’s Fly Emirates sponsorship logo. Carrefour & VW logos to sleeves. Credit Agricole logo to upper back center. All logos are thermally applied in a thin plastic application.
5. Coupe de France FFF logo to center chest, denoting PSG squad members as the winners of the previous competition in 2017. “Vainqueur 2017”.
6. Nike Aeroswift technology.
7. “PARIS” sublimated detail to lower back of garment.
8. Nike logo and PSG club crest applied to chest in thin rubber application.
9. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
10. This style of garment was never sold commercially to the public in any form. Unique to squad members only.
11. Additional details apply.
A stunningly rare Kylian Mbappe example dating to his debut season at the club. Comes directly out of the Parisian club and will come presented in a lovely black gift box for future safe-keeping.
#9, 20 #10 .. he wore all these jerseys. Also Neymer wore #10. Although retail jersey’s may be available on the market that are similar, because of the stated provenance we are attributing this jersey to Mbappe.