- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Lionel Messi Game-Issued #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt FIFA Club World Cup Semi-Final vs Guangzhou Evergrande FCGo Back
Winning Bid: $300.00
Winning Bid: $300.00
Auction ends: September 17, 2018 12:00 AM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $360.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
Presented here is A Lionel Messi Game-Issued #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt FIFA Club World Cup Semi-Final vs Guangzhou Evergrande FC which was held in International Stadium Yokohama in Japan on 12/17/2015. The jersey was part of the squad garments which traveled to Japan. Messi was a last-minute absentee from the Club World Cup semi-final because he awake that morning and had renal colic which prevented him from participating in the match. Messi’s kit is laid out in the dressing room before the clash but the forward is ruled out with renal colic, see photos. However, Barcelona defeated Guangzhou Evergrande (3-0) and moved forward to the final match in which they defeated River Plate in the same stadium (3-0) on 12/20/2015 and claimed the trophy for the third time in their history. The jersey remained in an unused good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized XL for Messi. Note: Messi was prepared to wear size XL in the semi-final match. He wore size XL in the final match. The jersey marked as XL but looks like size L.
2. FCB badge is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
3. Nike swoosh is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
4. Name MESSI and #10 are professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber applications.
5. Special match day information to chest. Reads: “FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP JAPAN 2015 YOKOHAMA”. This detail only appeared on the player’s garments in the stadium. Thin rubber application.
6. FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP JAPAN 2015 patch is professionally heat applied to right sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
7. FIFA FOOTBALL FOR HOPE patch is professionally heat applied to left sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
8. Wash label is printed to inside body of garment.
9. QATAR AIRWAYS logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
10. Unicef logo is professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber application.
11. Both sides of the shirt are mesh and perforation holes on both sides of shoulders and back of neck, a new style of nike player shirts.
12. A plastic stripe thermo-applied to the back of neck for comfortable wear of the player, a new style of nike player shirts. Thin rubber application.
13. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
14. Addtional details apply.
A fine garment of Messi from the locker room of the Cataln Club.
|Game-Used Auth Status|