- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 Argentina National Team Home Shirt 2014. Argentina v RomâniaGo Back
Winning Bid: $700.00
Winning Bid: $700.00
Auction ends: November 10, 2018 10:55 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $840.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 Argentina National Team Home Shirt 2014. This shirt was worn by the Argentine Superstar Lionel Messi in the friendly match of Argentina v România that was held on March 5th, 2014 in Arena Naţională Stadium, Bucureşti, România. The match ended in a (0-0) draw result. It should be noted that this match was the first match in the 2014 calender year, so this is the first match in which the Argentine Squad members use this type of garments. Therefore, the jerseys’ type were climacool not adizero, which means that the garments have letter sizing (not numbers) and embroidered patches (not applied). This brand of jerseys were used only in that match. Argentine Squad members used adizero brand in subsequent matches. We have included a photo from that match of the Argentine player Ángel Di María which shows that garments used were indeed climacool brand (see photos). Our source indicated that this shirt was worn by Messi at the first half only as he switched to a fresh top in the second half. Messi swapped his second half jersey with the Romanian player Gabriel Torje after the match. We included two photos that shows Messi going through the entrance to the kitroom carrying Torje’s jersey (see photos). Upon close inspection you’ll come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment has expected signs of use throughout; especially on the lower hem. The inner wash labels were removed for comfort purposes: A practice usually performed by the kitroom staff members before the match. White markings appear on the squad number on back (on the number “1”). No damage to fabric is evident. Overall, the garment is in a very good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Jersey’s brand is climacool. It is larger than its adizero counterpart.
2. Sized appropriately for Messi, size L.
3. Squad numbers 10 on back and front applied to garment. Thin rubber applications.
4. AFA crest with upper two golden stars & Adidas logo are embroidered to chest.
5. Black taped sleeve ends.
6. Mesh panel to back/shoulders.
7. Adidas 3-stripe black detail is stitched onto/layered on shoulders and top part of sleeves of the garment.
8. Ventilation/perforation golden stripes to each body side and to back/shoulders.
9. Unique Argentine detail above player’s number which reads “Asociacion Del Futbol Argentino”. Thin rubber application.
10. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
11. Additional details apply.
Provenance: Messi left his first half top inside the kitroom after he switched to a fresh top for the second half. The first half garment was obtained by one of the staff members working in the kitroom.
A museum quality Messi example from the build-up to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. Original equipment from the AFA’s travelling party. Messi carried Argentina all the way to the Final and was named the 2014 FIFA World Cup Player of the Tournament. Breathtaking!
|Game-Used Auth Status|