- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Liverpool FC Game-Used “Kick It Out” Anti Racism Campaign Pre-Match T-Shirt. (Large) 2 of 2.
Starting bid: $100.00
Add Max Bid
A Liverpool FC Game-Used “Kick It Out” Anti-Racism Campaign Pre-Match T-Shirt from the 2014/15 English Premier League Season. This top was worn by a Liverpool FC squad member during pre-match warmups during the 2014/15 season. Player’s wore the shirts to support the Kick It Out Anti-Racism campaign. It is unknown which player wore this specific shirt. The squad included: Gerrard, Coutinho, Henderson, Sterling, etc. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this item in the following condition: This item was worn during pre-match warmups, over the players usual kit. The item remains in like-new condition with minimal signs of use, as to be expected.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized Large.
2. Manufactured by “Fruit of the Loom”.
3. 100% cotton.
4. Front reads: KICK IT OUT. TACKLING RACISM & DISCRIMINATION.
5. Provided directly to the LFC squad, and worn during pre-match warmup routines.
An interesting item relating to the Liverpool FC squad’s 2014/15 English Premier League season.