- Active Filters
Marcus Rashford Game-Used #19 Manchester United Away Shirt. 2016/17 Premier League.
Winning Bid: $400.00
Winning Bid: $400.00
Auction ends: April 13, 2019 11:00 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $480.00
Bids count: 1
Auction views: 120
Add Max Bid
A Marcus Rashford Game-Used #19 Manchester United FC Away Shirt from the 2016/17 Premier League Season. This shirt was an original piece of MUFC squad equipment, and was worn on match day by young England International Marcus Rashford. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: There is a small hole to the front of the shirt. Faint markings exist to the lower back. No significant or heavy markings are evident. It is unknown if this garment was washed after use or if it has remained unwashed. The item likely would have been worn for one half of play only. This item would have been worn during an away fixture and returned to the Carrington training facility prior to it’s release.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided below, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Rashford, marked as a size 6. Only squad member garments carried numerical sizing, and were not available to anyone outside of the Old Trafford dressing room. A size 6 is the equivalent of a size M/L.
2. Rashford’s name and squad number to back of jersey. Standard Premier League style. Thermal application in thin rubber. Premier League detail to bottom of each digit.
3. Premier League competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal/felt application.
4. Adizero squad specific garment. Adizero identifier to lower front hem.
5. Larger Chevrolet club sponsorship logo to chest. Larger logos were used during domestic competitions, whereas smaller logos would have been used during European competitions.
6. Sleeve ends are finished in a thermally bonded/taped material available only to players.
7. Ventilation pattern to back of jersey.
8. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
A lovely Marcus Rashford example coming from United’s 2016/17 season. Comes direct out of the Old Trafford/Carrington club.