Martina Navratilova’s Game-Used Personally Owned Custom Spalding Tennnis Shoes.Go Back
Starting bid: $400.00
Add Max Bid
A Pair of Martina Navratilova’s Game-Used Custom Spalding Tennis Shoes. These shoes were custom designed and fitted for Martina Navratilova, and were an original piece of her wardrobe. The shoes are believed to date to the late 1970’s/early 1980’s and are believed to be a special design for Martina, perhaps for Wimbledon. The precise date of use is unknown. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The shoes remain in relatively good condition for their age. Leather is in excellent condition with minimal cracking. Spalding logos are all clear and intact. Insoles have been removed, as was common with athletes. Laces appear to be original. Overall, very good condition. These appear to have been worn a handful of times.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Spalding manufactured. Custom design exclusive to Martina Navratilova.
2. Marked as a size 8.5. Size labels to interior simply state: “Martina 8 1/2”.
3. Leather upper. Gold trim featuring “Martina Navratilova” to sides.
4. Appropriate Spalding identifiers throughout.
5. Additional details apply.
An absolutely stunning custom example from the career of Martina Navratilova.