Princeton University Game-Used Soccer Shirt. Circa 1960’s.Go Back
A Princeton University Game-Used Soccer Shirt dating to the 1960’s. This Rawlings manufactured jersey was an original piece of the Princeton University Men’s Soccer Team’s equipment, and was worn by an unknown student athlete during the 1960’s. It’s possible this was a GK shirt, as it features the #1 to the back which is traditionally worn by the starting GK. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this item in the following condition: Overall, the garment remains in superb condition for it’s age. No significant damage is evident. There are some minor markings and flaws. The Rawlings label is intact and completely visible. Stitching appears to be intact throughout.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided below, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Rawlings manufactured. Rawlings label to lower interior. Marked as a size 44, appears to resemble a modern day Large.
2. “PRINC” stamp to inner label.
3. Charcoal knit body with stitched on white and orange trim.
4. Squad #1 stitched to back. Double layered orange over white in two pieces of cloth.
5. Ribbed collar and sleeve ends with orange and white striping.
A beautiful and well-preserved Ivy League example.