- Active Filters
Rudolf Bommer Game-Used #19 West Germany National Team Away Shirt UEFA European Championship 1984
Starting bid: $500.00
Add Max Bid
A Rudolf Bommer Game-Used #19 West Germany National Team Away Shirt UEFA European Championship 1984. This shirt was worn by the German former footballer Rudolf (Rudi) Bommer during the UEFA European Championship 1984. Upon close inspection you’ll come the following signs of use throughout this garment: Normal aging to the shirt had occurred. The adidas logo had faded with time. Sizing tag shows a lot of wear but still readable. Deutscher Fussball-Bund crest is stitched. Some pulling appears on stitching of the sleeves. Minor cracks and a small hole to the number 19 on the back of the shirt. Overall, the garment is in a good condition with respect to its age.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Bommer, size 7/8, which is equivalent to size L.
2. MADE IN WEST GERMANY.
3. Bommer squad #19 applied to back in a plastic/leather material, which was a commonly used at that time.
4. Deutscher Fussball-Bund crest is embroidered and stitched onto the shirt.
5. Adidas logo is applied on the shirt.
6. White ribbed V-neck and sleeve ends.
7. Adidas 3-stripe white shoulder detail is stitched onto/layered on top and sleeves of the garment.
8. Appropriate Adidas neck tag/identifier.
9. Additional details apply.
Historical. Museum-worthy. A breathtaking Bommer example from a superb West Germany National Team in 1980’s.
|Game-Used Auth Status|