- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Black History Month Tennis Shoes – 2019 Australian Open – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Winning Bid: $1,149.50
Winning Bid: $1,149.50
Auction ends: 2021-02-27 22:40
Total price with Buyers Premium: $1,379.40
Bids count: 3
Add Max Bid
Serena Williams Game-Used Match Worn Custom Nike Tennis Shoes from the 2019 Australian Open. These shoes were custom designed by Nike exclusively for Serena, and were a part of her original wardrobe/equipment at the 2019 Australian Open. These shoes were designed to celebrate Black History Month, and feature “BHM” details to the toe box. Serena wore these shoes on-court during match play during the 2019 Australian Open. Upon close inspection, you will come to find these shoes in the following condition: The shoes show obvious signs of use, while still remaining in excellent condition. Serena likely used these shoes for just one match, as she is known to wear a new pair for most of her matches. The shoes have an overall feel of on-court use. There are some scuffs to the toe box leather on the right shoe. There are some light scuffs/contact marks to the inside/side toe of the right shoe. There are some minor scuffs to the Gold Nike swoosh. Serena has marked the #1 to the interior ankle section of each shoe (a known identifier). The insoles are missing as Serena uses custom insoles that she keeps and inserts into her next pair. The soles show light signs of use. Overall, nice little signs of use throughout, but remaining in superb condition for display. Please see photos.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided below, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Custom designed and hand-made by Nike exclusively for Serena. No retail version exists with the details in these custom match shoes.
2. Gold “W” embossed to each heel. This is Serena’s personal logo and only exists on her custom shoes.
3. “BHM” gold detail to the bottom of each lacing pattern. This detail celebrates Black History Month and was designed in collaboration with Serena for her personal equipment.
4. 7 gold hearts to the side of each shoe with the years of Serena’s previous Australian Open victories. (’03, ’05, ’07, ’09, ’10, ’15, ’17). This detail is unique to Serena’s personal on-court shoes.
5. Black/Green/Red/Gold colorway is a design in-line with Black History Month.
6. Hard court soles.
7. These shoes were custom made to Serena’s exact feet measurements and preferences. Promo label to size label. Marked as size 11 as an estimate, but sized to molds of Serena’s feet.
8. Serena has marked “1” to the interior ankle area of her shoe. A known and significant identifier for Serena’s on-court shoes.
9. Gold Nike swoosh to each side.
10. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
A museum quality item available to collectors now. Serena’s on-court shoes from the Australian Open. A rare Black History Month design worn exclusively by Serena. This item comes direct from Serena’s personal on-court equipment.